Dedicated Guidance In Family Law Matters
Dealing with family law matters is both emotionally and legally complicated. It would be best if you had qualified assistance to face these challenges head-on and get the fresh start you deserve.
Looking for assistance in dealing with a family law matter? Turn to attorney Michael G. Martin at MGM Law Office. With more than 10 years of experience, Mr. Martin has a full understanding of the laws that govern family law and divorce issues. He takes the time to listen to his clients and provide them with an approach specifically designed for their unique situation.
Tailored Representation To Help You Move Forward
Mr. Martin is ready to provide clients in Minneapolis and throughout the Twin Cities with the counseling and guidance to navigate the complexity of family law issues and make informed decisions. He and his team can assist with a variety of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: Whether you are separating amicably or are involved in a contentious divorce, a skilled lawyer can protect your rights in all divorce-related issues, including property division.
- Child custody and parenting time: It is important to know the types of custody arrangements that can be made for your family to ensure that the children’s best interests are met.
- Child support: There are several state-set guidelines that are followed when calculating child support. These guidelines incorporate income, the number of children and other factors.
- Post-decree modifications: After your divorce or other family law matter is settled, all changes to any court orders must be handled through the court to ensure that they are legal and enforceable.
- Domestic violence: If you need help obtaining a restraining order after a domestic violence incident or have been accused of domestic violence yourself, it is essential to talk with an attorney about your situation.